Introducing the leading Military Airlift conference of 2014 enabling cost-effective solutions to meet the rising demand for airlift and air-to-air refuelling
Military Airlift 2014 promises to provide unparalleled opportunities for you to engage with some of the industry’s leading military officials and stakeholders.
We are garnering support from all over the world, from Brazil to Belgium, and from Ukraine to the United States. It promises to be the most international Military Airlift conference of 2014.
We have already secured the participation of key organisations such as the European Air Group, the MCCE, NATO, and the European Defence Agency as well as a host of nations from four continents.
Despite the end to the conflict in Afghanistan, there will always remain a requirement for transport that can enable deployment at short notice
; the French operations in Mali and the Central African Republic are testament to that.
Militaries around the world are faced with the challenge of plugging the capability gap
between these growing operational, multifaceted demands and the stark reality of their limited current available assets. Purchasing new airlifters outright is not feasible for every state, particularly with the persistent squeeze on national defence budgets and so ensuring cost-effectiveness is of paramount importance.
Against this backdrop, our eleventh Military Airlift conference will offer you the opportunity to:
- Network and share ideas and perspectives with colleagues from around the world
- Engage with our most prestigious speaker panel to date, 70% of whom have never presented at this event before
- Analyse the lessons learnt from recent airlift and AAR operations in Africa and Afghanistan
- Discuss and compare the operational performance of competing platforms including the Airbus A400M, the Alenia C-27J Spartan, the Lockheed Martin C-130, the Airbus A330 MRTT and the Boeing KC-135 Stratotanker
- Hear about forthcoming airlifters and air-to-air refuellers including the Embraer KC-390 and Boeing's KC-46 Pegasus
- Get an industry perspective from Airbus Defence & Space, and Alenia Aermacchi
- Learn about the latest developments in cost-saving and capability enhancing solutions, from air charter to pooling and sharing agreements
- Discover innovative approaches to airdrop
We hope you can join us in London
this September for a truly unforgettable event.
Military Airlift is very useful as a pre-deployment familiarisation on the airlift environment NATO AIRLIFT MANAGEMENT AGENCY
This is without doubt, the strongest airlift conference with which I have been involved and boasts a most diverse and comprehensive speaker panel. WING COMMANDER ANDY KIME, HQ AIR /ISAF AMCC