Defence IQ is delighted to announce that our 13th annual Military Airlift conference will be taking place in London, 21 – 22 September 2016. The airlift community is gathering once again to learn, share and connect at one of our most crucially timed summits in recent history. Over the next 10 years, more than 800 new military airlifters are set to be delivered at a value of $65 Billion.
It is essential that international and multinational airlift organisations discuss solutions, ideas and expertise so that joint readiness, interoperability and airlift capacity is maximised for what are currently unclear future mission requirements.
Featuring comprehensive discussions on how militaries, multi-national organisations and NGO’s are best able to incorporate air-chartering, joint procurement, MRO, air-to-air refuelling and pooling and sharing to improve operational airlift capability.
We invite you to attend Military Airlift 2016 to benefit from:
- Military end-user perspective and feedback on all major airframes e.g. A400M, A330MRTT, KC-767, C-130, C-17, An-24, An-124-100, Il-76
- An exclusive first-hand case study from the Brazilian Air Force and the KC-390 programme, probing the impact and tactical capability of the new airframe
- An update into the advancements multinational airlift organisations are making, with key representatives in attendance
- A comprehensive analysis of air chartering employed by both military organisations and NGOs determining the viability of chartering as a short and long-term solution for increasing airlift capacity
- Hear how the sequencing of recent airframe procurement will impact tactical and strategic airlift capability over the next 10-15 years