Defence IQ is delighted to announce that our 13th annual Military Airlift
conference will be taking place in London, 21 – 22 September 2016
. The airlift community is gathering once again to learn, share and connect at our most international summit to date.
It is essential that international and multinational airlift organisations discuss solutions, ideas and expertise so that joint readiness
and airlift capacity
is maximised for what are currently unclear future mission requirements.
The agenda will focus on air-to-air-refuelling
, the acquisition of multi-role aircraft
and pooling and sharing
, and the impact that these capabilities will have on the future of airlift. In addition, the chartering of commercial aircraft
for military transport will also be examined as a nations try to expand and develop their strategic airlift capability.
We invite you to attend Military Airlift 2016 to benefit from:
- Military end-user perspective and feedback on all major airframes e.g. A400M, A330MRTT, KC-767, C-130, C-17, An-24, Il-76
- Hear informed predictions about the next 7 years of airlift and how the growing demand in Africa will affect the market
- Gain insight into the next generation of tactical airframes as they begin to log over 200 flight hours
- An update into the advancements multinational airlift organisations are making, with key representatives in attendance
- An international perspective into what both future tactical and strategic airlift priorities are and the solutions available to meet mission requirements
2016 Speakers Include
What past attendees have to say about the Global IP Exchange
"Military Airlift is very useful as a pre-deployment familiarisation on the airlift environment"
"This is without doubt, the strongest airlift conference with which I have been involved and boasts a most diverse and comprehensive speaker panel."